Interesting Heresy stage/studio monitors

mustang guy

Klipsch did not use special K-22's for those and certainly not white ones.  They would not have had special woofers as that would have cost them additional monies.  Those are standard K-22's bleached from exposure to the sun as are the ones above.  They are a standard Heresy in a wedge shape enclosure albeit not as common as others.  If any Heresy should command additional monies it would be the HIP with the metal trim and glassed enclosure with the K-42 woofers.

I'm just going off what Andy said, and since his initial is stamped on the back and he was building these at that time, I would have to believe he has some knowledge of what was being produced. Maybe he will chime in, in any event, I'm OK with having them.

Out of curiosity, how do you explain the bleached out woofers with the spots randomly scattered or the perfectly uniform white on the pair on Ebay?Did they rotate and follow the sun as grass does? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mark

Mark

Here are some examples sans the sun bleached woofers.  Spots are stains of some kind.  Still fantastic unique speakers regardless of woofer shade. 

post-2180-0-64240000-1461754976_thumb.jp

post-2180-0-24880000-1461754988_thumb.jp

So the woofers in the RB cabs with the grills are black? I know my eyes are bad, but certainly look a lighter color.
You cant really believe those woofers are black, that's the shading from the grills. Ask Youth or Colter, they are photographers

Mark

Edited by ZEUS121996