Latest Outrageous Death Hits Close to Home

Wolfbane

That would be your prerogative to believe that but like believing in the tooth fairy, you would still be wrong. the approval ratings show that the majority believes otherwise.

Tooth fairy has nothing to do with this and I don't make my judgments based on approval ratings. After all, most Americans think invading Iraq was a mistake and I tried to convince them otherwise at the time...

I also think the media circus drives down approval ratings and the political process has become a media driven game...

Just keep it to your synaptically limited little self

This seems like an unnecessary personal attack which of course doesn't have merit given our past conversations--I'm not going there and never have.

Oh yes you have, don't be an outright liar on top of being a hypocrite!

Roger

This is a written forum and now that you've called me a liar it's up to you to cut and paste the offense--If not, I suggest you stop the above rhetoric.

That would be your prerogative to believe that but like believing in the tooth fairy, you would still be wrong. the approval ratings show that the majority believes otherwise.

Tooth fairy has nothing to do with this and I don't make my judgments based on approval ratings. After all, most Americans think invading Iraq was a mistake and I tried to convince them otherwise at the time...

I also think the media circus drives down approval ratings and the political process has become a media driven game...

Of course politics are media driven, the last two Democratic Presidencies were won via a major leftist slant in reporting and media coverage.

Of course politics are media driven, the last two Democratic Presidencies were won via a major leftist slant in reporting and media coverage.

What about the Republican Administration in the middle of those as well as what's going on in their party now?

Edited by Zen Traveler

Just keep it to your synaptically limited little self

This seems like an unnecessary personal attack which of course doesn't have merit given our past conversations--I'm not going there and never have.

Oh yes you have, don't be an outright liar on top of being a hypocrite!

Roger

This is a written forum and now that you've called me a liar it's up to you to cut and paste the offense--If not, I suggest you stop the above rhetoric.

You have never resorted to personal attack?

Just like Gilbert didn't address you, you didn't just jump on him without provocation because you are such a Libtard?

Just like you jumped on me, trying to get me in trouble and saying that I said I was going to "shoot" somebody??

If you find something anti Left, you jump in with your opinion unasked, but God forbid anyone else does right.

So which restroom are you using these days?

Roger

What about the Republican Administration in the middle of those as well as what's going on in their party now?

relevance??

It seemed you were singling out the Democrats. I really don't think what you are typing is relevant to the  topic at hand. that's why these things spiral out of control.

relevance??

It seemed you were singling out the Democrats. I really don't think what you are typing is relevant to the  topic at hand. that's why these things spiral out of control.

So just how exactly was your comment to Gilbert relative??......................AH ha!! EXATLY my point!