Can someone near Boise buy these Cornwall IIs?

twk123

A little pricey for birch I would say, unless you really want them, they are in perfect condition, and they are convenient to pick up.  I think I would offer about $800 if I wanted them (that's what I sold a pair of oiled oak CWII's for a while back) .  No one ask for my opinion, but there it is.

• Like 1

They were on Craigslist for a spell, but he seems to no have renewed the ad. They have been for sale for a long time. I'd say send him an offer ($700-800) and see what happens. Use the excuse that you have to drive a few hours to pick them up.

Use the excuse that you have to drive a few hours to pick them up.

That is, of course, unless he/she is a member of this forum, and then, well, you know......

Yeah. You know. Jim will pick them up for you. He's good like that.

• Like 2

They were on Craigslist for a spell, but he seems to no have renewed the ad. They have been for sale for a long time. I'd say send him an offer ($700-800) and see what happens. Use the excuse that you have to drive a few hours to pick them up.

Haha There is no way I could justify buying these much less drive up from south of SLC. I already have my LaScalas and an office setup with my KGs. That is the interesting thing about UT and ID is the cities are isolated enough that things can stay on the market for a long time.