Big discount and fresh start on tube amps and preamp

2Bmusic

That 5,000 bill is starting to look real good... you still interested A1?

Tempting but I better not , spent way to much this week

And that's stopped you - when ------?

I don't have anywhere to put it

My suggestion to the buyer is is to pick up the Jupiter caps someone has for sale here for the NBS.  

This would be fantastic just as it is though!   Lots of bang for buck!

I was thinking the same thing!  They would be an awesome addition to the NBS..... right?

That is a great deal on the NBS

You know what, this is a deal that will most likely never come again. $10,320  amp and preamps for $5300! is just crazy cheap.  Not only is it cheap price wise, but it is just the opposite in sound quality. 

That 5,000 bill is starting to look real good... you still interested A1?

Tempting but I better not , spent way to much this week

Yea but you bought the wrong stuff. You should have bought the rare, the wonderful sounding, and some of the best audiophile equipment ever! I am sure what  you have is nice. But how unique and unusual is it?  Does it have that special quality that is so hard to find. Not mass produced but the rarest  of the rare, hand made with no holds-barred, cost no option take no prisoners attitude. Quality that is seldom found, but always sought. ......IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.... of course

Your jaw would hit the floor if you heard my system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much does it cost for the jaw drop? And is that with tubes or SS?

Edited by 2Bmusic

I have no doubt to that and would love to hear it -

Are the Palladiums currently in play ?

Palladiums are sitting in corner waiting to go to my dads or set up here , but if I setup here Id have to go to headphones because of room size . I haven't decided yet either way Id be ok for now

SS  and for the total cost I could be driving a new Hellcat :) I try and not think about it

• Like 1

here ya go jwc.  no worries about info else where deal.  see above!

You should pull the tubes and take a picture of them , that way people can see those upgraded tubes other wise its hard to put a value on the tubes if one don't know what they are .

GLWS  

Edited by A1UC
  • Like 1

SS  and for the total cost I could be driving a new Hellcat :) I try and not think about it

Now THAT is difficult to absorb - I'm afraid there would be a HCat in the garage and a little less system. But I get it for sure -

OH MY you sir have good taste!

AND.... I hope you get a wild hair and fetch your VRDS back!  That way you could listen to one style one week and another style the next.   That way you never get bored, you will sleep well at night knowing that in the world of audio, you make the "cats-pajamaz" blush!!!  Plus at $4,200 you in time, would make more money than investing it!  They will never be worth less than $4,200.  They are boxed up, ready to go, just say the word! Go-ahead... you know you want them!

Edited by 2Bmusic

OH YEA... if any one is sitting on the fence, I am not going any lower.  And after 8/15... there is a good chance I will go up to $4,590 for the VRDS and $1,690 for the NBS.  My time of crisis will have passed and it won't matter then if I keep them.  :) 

​They are packed up in Rodney's boxes, a most excellent pack indeed. They are not being used. I will hold them until the right buyer comes along.  

Edited by 2Bmusic

• 2 weeks later...

Let's keep the facts correct you screwed me

I was told I'm going on social security and don't have nothing good luck getting anything back for the damaged item

This guy should be banned

• Like 1