Several Heresy III grills and badges

Trentster5172

I met one of the general contractors that travels the US building Chipotle Mexican grills. He is also the guy that installs the pair of Heresy's in the wall of the restaurant. I met him while he was installing them at our new restaurant that will be opening next month. Turns out they are the nice finished black Heresy's III's just mounted upside down behind the wall. They come with grills and the new badges on them right out of the box. Where do the grills and badges end up? Usually in the garbage after the install- no kidding! He said he will start keeping them if anyone is interested. He said he will sell grills and badges pretty cheap and he already has several pairs on hand. Here's his info:

Juan Betancourt

(916)842-8524

Jbetancourt@tri-quest.net

Cheers!

Trent

Edited by Trentster5172
  • Like 2

I met one of the general contractors that travels the US building Chipotle Mexican grills. He is also the guy that installs the pair of Heresy's in the wall of the restaurant. I met him while he was installing them at our new restaurant that will be opening next month. Turns out they are the nice finished black Heresy's III's just mounted upside down behind the wall. They come with grills and the new badges on them right out of the box. Where do the grills and badges end up? Usually in the garbage after the install- no kidding! He said he will start keeping them if anyone is interested. He said he will sell grills and badges pretty cheap and he already has several pairs on hand. Here's his info:

Juan Betancourt

(916)842-8524

Jbetancourt@tri-quest.net

Cheers!

Trent

That was a great tip. I don't think he will have any problem selling them!  They would work for H2 or H3, and since they are new, they should be worth $50-75 per pair. 

• 4 weeks later...