Klipsch Heresy HWO Yard Sale find Questions

wolf359

Hi all, I found these yesterday at a yard sale, I was there when the gentleman brought them out, there beautiful speakers, I was hoping I could get some knowledge, I have no room for them, and they are pretty heavy, so I'm thinking of selling them, I was hoping I could find out the year, and anything about the speakers worth listing, thank you!

klipsch heresy H-WO

s/n 16N829

s/n 16n830

inspected J Barker

Tested N W Bradford

I included a few pictures, I can take more pictures if needed.

Thank you for taking the time, if you live in California near Sacramento, there avail.

1.jpg3.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

If you're looking for a quick sale - at $300 they'd be a steal, $350 a good deal; $400 is not too shabby for a vintage pair in such good condition. You might get more if you're in Sacremento proper, but it would take longer to sell them.

That said, I'm with Seadog. If you don't have a better pair of speakers, these would be hard to replace affordably. You can almost use these as bookshelves and yet they sound better than many main speakers. Very versatile, and the make excellent center channels. Think about it!

• Like 1