Oak Klipschorn - $2500 (Highland Park, IL)

opusk2k9

Up for sale is a pair of the legendary Klipschorn floor standing loudspeakers. These are widely known as some of the best performing speakers of all time regardless of price. They have a characteristic live sound that is unlike any other speaker ever produced. Designed in the 1940's and still in production today. . .Klipschorn's have stood the test of time! They feature specifications and a design that are absolutely top notch by today's standards: 105 dB efficiency & a 15" folded-horn woofer, 2" midrange and 1" tweeter. These are full range speakers which bring live music to your house. An investment that will only appreciate if taken care of.

This pair is in excellent condition and working perfectly. Drivers, diaphragms, and crossovers appear to be 100% original. Speakers are finished in a gorgeous oiled oak veneer. Consecutive serial numbers: 067391891 & 067391890. These speakers are collectors condition.

Please call Ryan @ 847-989-5580

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ele/5826033857.html

No affiliation.  Nice looking with AK-3 crossovers.

2 hours ago, A1UC said:

70 miles from me , figures I just bought a pair of new speakers coming by Friday . Wish I had room to hold on to these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I hear yang. Might as well be 70,000 miles from me.  Always so far away.   Oh well.  One day though.  One day. ^_^