In Memory of my Father

tylermey1

43 minutes ago, tylermey1 said:

I sure "hope" so. I get married may 7th so scheduling could be a problem. I would love nothing more than to be surrounded by klipsch lovers. 

Don't worry, there are many attorneys, sea captains, and various other "Ministers of Klipsch", who would be happy to perform the ceremony should scheduling become a problem....

Seriously, the Hope gathering is an event that you would really enjoy, and we would look forward to welcoming you and your bride.  I think you would have a much shorter drive than some of us that come from all over the country just to be with our brethren....Carl makes lots of folks happy with fantastic martinis, and Rodney and his crew cook the best BBQ and fixin's that you can imagine.  Tours of the Klipsch factory, great music and great people in a beautiful setting.

13 hours ago, tylermey1 said:

I sure "hope" so. I get married may 7th so scheduling could be a problem. I would love nothing more than to be surrounded by klipsch lovers. 

Congratulations on the upcoming ceremony! I'll be celebrating another B'day on that particular day and I hope you'll be much happier than I will... :emotion-22:

I'm really sorry for your loss and actually I saw that you shared your story on the Klipsch group on facebook. I actually recently lost my father as well so I know what your going through. Funny, I got a memorial tattoo as well but it had nothing to do with Klipsch. My father was a truck driver and was killed in an accident so I got a picture of his truck as a tattoo with his name. I'm sure your father would love all you've done in his name! God bless! 

• Like 1