Theater system advice request

Trippigs

Hello to all.....we are building a new home with a dedicated media room ( 20' x 14' x 10'). I have recently acquired a pair of Cornwalls (front), pair of KG4s ( rear) and a KS5-C5 (front center)....  no subwoofer at present. The Cornwalls and KSF-C5  (and subwoofer if necessary) will be set inside in cabinetry behind matching grill cloth. I want to hang the KG4s to conserve floor space. Thinking of a wall platform, platform on chains hung from ceiling, hardware attached to speakers hung on chains from ceiling, etc. The optimum sound position will guide where and how they are placed. Any suggestions how to best configure this??? Is laying KG4s on their side advisable?? The passive woofer on the rear makes this placement confusing to me.

PS: I have also recently bought a pair of 1993 LSI for my workshop.....they will definitely be hung from ceiling with hardware.

Fun times!

Edited by Trippigs

Another question please. As I mentioned above, some speakers will be built in cabinetry behind some sort of cloth. Do you have any ideas about an acoustically transparent cloth which is inexpensive and will last without sagging. I have read elsewhere that spandex works well and it is cheap according to spandex websites. I will likely use a shade of grayor maybe black...

Another update....this stuff is fun! I have run across a pair of Heresy 1's for a good price. If this closes I would like to use them as dual center speakers in lieu of the KSF-C5. Does this plan work without stressing anything electronically? How should I wire them up? I will likely be powering all this with a pedestrian 5.1 avr.(have a surplus Denon and Pioneer to use) until I can get something better. Thanks for your advice.

OK.....I now read where two center channels is not advisable and I appreciate your leading me in this direction. So, what should I do with the Heresys? I am not a trendy type guy but I suppose a 7.1 system is a possibility with the Heresys on the sides. Maybe sell the KG4s and use the Heresys in the rear as a 5.1? Thoughts?????