*Withdrawn Feeler: Klipsch Chorus Pair

billybob

Hello,

Before I think about listing these local wanted to feel out any local who may be interested in these oiled oak Chorus.

The condition I gauge as 7 aesthetics and 10 sonics. They were recently crossover refreshed by parts from @DeanG

and installed on boards by a local technician. Paid too much to have the work done but, appears to be a good job.

Clarity are the brand of caps mainly with what I take as Mills resistors. The grilles could be better in appearance

and could fit better. Cloth is intact however. Speakers are otherwise in stock condition and cannot recall if label

denote them as consecutive but, veneer tells me they are. Think they were nade in 89 but, will have to look for that info.

Got these through my job in lieu of services rendered while working for a couple of years at an audio/home theatre concern i

Tallahassee in 2001. Thinking there may be some pics here in the database but, can take more pics when at

speaker location in a couple or so days from now. Here first and then the local list...depending on my cash flow.

$500 is where I am at with a sale atm...Thanks, Billy

***Edit: Looking for Chorus pics but maybe on other computer. Will be able to post some in a couple of days...

****The copper emblems are missing also...:(

Edit: Beginning price on my local CL will reflect non-member status...B)

• Like 4

Spoiler

Sorry, have not been over to take fresh pics  but will as soon as I can.

Motorboard on both got wet with one cat so a little bit of touchup work for you.

Changing this to $450 feeler... please read original post for more info...

2 hours ago, teaman said:

Billy, if you get to the point where you consider shipping please let me know. I would love a pair of Chorus.

Tim

Dang Tim, not sure I would want to put that on you, especially sight out of mind. Of course have no boxes but even then, would lose sleep while in transit. Have concerns even with my other much lighter items for sale with shipping. However, thanks for considering and we shall see what unfolds, when I do pics. Shipping never has crossed my mind. If you get real hot though I would consider using your ship agent.

Thinking a nice set will pop-up for you before long.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, strymeow said:

Tally boy here. Maybe oughta audition these...

Yes maybe so. Was just over to Quincy for last couple of days and took some pics I maybe should be posting soon. Was eventually, as in soon, going to be posting locally on CL so...

Welcome to the Klipsch forum first and foremost.

Meanwhile, let me know if serious about an audition if you want...Billy