Rsw 15 for sale.

Klipschguy207

I have a really nice Rsw 15. It was my dads,he passed away and it became mine. I love it,and it really nice. In Cherry finish.serial #rw15ch-04360031.The only issue is broken grill pegs. Other than that this sub is awesome! I bought a new home,and basically tired of neighbors whining,and crying every time I turn up the volume.I live in Auburn Maine 04210. 207-713-8402

I have a really nice Rsw 15. It was my dads,he passed away and it became mine. I love it,and it really nice. In Cherry finish.serial #rw15ch-04360031.The only issue is broken grill pegs. Other than that this sub is awesome! I bought a new home,and basically tired of neighbors whining,and crying every time I turn up the volume.I live in Auburn Maine 04210. 207-713-8402

3 minutes ago, Klipschguy207 said:

I would sell $600 firm.

1 minute ago, dtr20 said:

Pictures and a price would help. Good luck

One final thing I've talked to people who repair these they actually have their ad on eBay and they explain to me that these are getting harder to find it does not phase me that this sub is getting up there in age because it's still performs like the day my dad purchased it and I know that Klipsch does not make a sub today that would touch this in performance as far as I'm concerned I've heard all of them the Valentine 18 would be the only sub I've ever heard that would come close to this but then again I don't get into stereo equipment as much as the next guy I was told this sub could bring in the worth of $1,000 so at the price I'm asking I believe this is an extremely Fair Deal this will be local pickup because if I have to go package this off and start working for this transaction I would be asking a little more money

13 minutes ago, Klipschguy207 said:

I would sell $600 firm.

8 minutes ago, dtr20 said:

Pictures and a price would help. Good luck

• Moderators

Sorry to hear of your father's passon.  $600 is a very fair price for the RSW-15.  I own 4 of them myself and they rock as solid as they did when they were new.  No sales pitch really needed with these beasts.  Just a matter of finding a local buyer that has some available cash.  Best wishes with the sale.

Also I personally have never seen or heard of an RSW-15 that doesn't have at least a few missing grill pegs, that is standard no matter how well you keep one.

One with all the grill pegs would likely be the true unicorn :)  Good luck with your sale should be no problem a very good price imo. 

• Moderators
Just now, RoboKlipsch said:

Also I personally have never seen or heard of an RSW-15 that doesn't have at least a few missing grill pegs

Pretty rare.  I think only one of my 4 pair have all 4 grill pegs intact.  Poor design on the pegs.  Magnets are much nicer.