Online dealers

How timely this topic was just started.

Ordered a pair of RP-280fs a few days ago in cherry from them and stated on order form. Received them today, hauled them in the house only to find out they sent me Ebony finish (black). Emailed Mike to see how he can handle this inconvenience.

Stay tuned.

On 1/24/2017 at 10:03 PM, Silverfoxvtx1800 said:

How did Mike handle it? Do he give you a good price?

So Mike handled it by sending me the correct speakers 2nd day air and UPS picked up the wrong pair. I must say he is responsive via email he emailed me back the same night i told him that he sent me the wrong speakers. I was a little turned off by the fact that I told him this was a huge inconvience after lugging these things in the house only to find out they sent me the wrong color and asked what he could do for me (perhaps an upgrade or throw in some bookshelf speakers). Only short reply I got was sorry, correct set being shipped out. Oh well stuff happens and after the price he gave me on the set of speakers and an AVR, I guess I can't complain too much I doubt if you will find better prices. Perhaps he gets overwhelmed (which could explain the oversight in shipping me the wrong set and the short email correspndence. I would probably order again and give him another shot.