Pair of Belles in SF bay for sale $2000

quickrip

I have a good family friend whom has just recently lost her husband to cancer. 

Im trying to help her out and get these to someone who will appreciate what they are. Forgive my lack of knowledge as I'm not a klipsch guru. 

I do have a love for nice audio equipment. I'm currently running a GAS son of ampzilla system with ads speakers in my shop (where I do most of my listening) 

Anyhow I'm posting these up on my local Craigslist but I figured I'd start here with those of you who are more appreciative of what these are. 

From what I can tell these are all original and untouched. Please call me (Ben) if interested 510-599-6379. Local pick up only. 

IMG_2340.JPG

Edited by quickrip

1 hour ago, Budman said:

from the pics it looks like push pin connectors

Russ, you are correct I did not enlarge the photo when I viewed it.  I do see the push pin from the side.  Bummer usually 1980 models have them but there are obvious exceptions.  My '80 Belle's had them, my '80 Cornwalls have them, but my '80 Cherry Lacquer Heresies do not.  Inconsistent I suppose.

8 hours ago, Budman said:

from the pics it looks like push pin connectors

Bud!

Two pair of K Horns very cool. No tube amp hiding in the closet?

The rippled figure in the front center panel is much prettier than my 1978s. Not that mine are ugly. Lol

I would not take any low ball offers. I would start at 2500 and not take less than 2000.

I appreciate the info about price. I will leave the price at $2000 in hopes that one of you here will get a good deal and appreciate having them. I will however not accept a low ball price. I'm trying to help out a very nice family who is dealing with a lot right now. Hopefully good for both ends here.