First World Problems (FWP)

JBCODD

It is time for the commo refresh at the factory, S-4 to S-7 refresh. So I bounce outa da Fab at 0500 to do the deed. Back up data and contacts to the cloud, delete all accounts and perform factory reset on the S-4, and turn it in. Sit around playing switch for 45 min, receive S-7. Begin flogging thru 8 page security and account set up document. Phone hangs up during security install. After harried tech support personnel try to help all 40 of us in this group, the head Boffin announces the network is down. Come back tonight and do it over. Grrrrrrrr.

Go home and rack out. Two hours before scheduled reveille, a spectacular bilateral gastrocnemius cramp has me flopping like a mackerel. Get up and pace to stretch it out. At this moment, my wife and three yr old granddaughter get home and are mightily amused at my Captain Underpants ambulations. I realize no more Slepp is happening, so I S, S and S, and begin to make coffee.

Grind the beans, fill the carafe. (Cue ominous "tink", as carafe taps edge of sink) Ignore sound, dump grounds into basket. Back to sink for carafe. Note a leak, where a chip has broken out of the bottom. Shizzle. Search for spare carafe. To my shock and horror, realize it was probably 86'ed during the move to our current abode. Derp. Not to worry. During the search I found my trusty French press. Dump grounds from basket to press carafe, boils water. Dump water into press, let soak. Wife remains amused, I am Jonesing. After the requisite four minute brew, I initiate press activities. Halfway through the connecting rod blows thru the piston. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuu. Wife is about to rupture from laughing, but goes out and gets me a new coffee maker. (The same wife who wanted me to sell my "big, ugly" Heresy pair, but insisted I buy La Scala over Fortes cause they looked better) I sure got lucky in this regard.

I now look forward to a great 12 hr shift at the Fab, cause the day cannot possibly get more frustrating...... Unless the commo security network is still overloaded.

sounds like upgraded to a new phone Samsung s-4 to s-7...

having tech problems...

has a cramp...can't sleep..

needs a coffee enima...coffee 

pot , then French press brakesdown...wifey brakes his balls

and laughs at him....

feels sorry for him somewhat....

breaks down and buys him a new

coffee maker...life is good... 

and then back to work

a 12 hour shift...

4 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

sounds like upgraded to a new phone Samsung s-4 to s-7...

having tech problems...

has a cramp...can't sleep..

needs a coffee enima...coffee 

pot , then French press brakesdown...wifey brakes his balls

and laughs at him....

feels sorry for him somewhat....

breaks down and buys him a new

coffee maker...life is good... 

and then back to work

a 12 hour shift...

Ed Zachery

• Like 1