Imperfection in RF-63 woofer

BluBitRates

This is on the bottom woofer on one of my RF-63s.  It is small and the way it is angled makes it tought to see (crease at 2 o clock position on woofer).  Do you think this could ever morph into a worse problem and i should order a replacement now or is it just cosmetic?  Really do not have extra cash to spend right now

IMG_2987.JPG

22 minutes ago, fuzzydog said:

I can't see it so it's not cosmetic.  

It is where the copper meets the black on te upper right area f the woofer, no that is not a light trick.  I missed it until i started doing sittups in front of the speakers, now it bugs me.  Wonder if it will be a problem if the speakers were pushed hard though

Agree with @John Albright ^^^.  Just run the speaker, no reason to replace the driver.

If you are hooked to the internet you might try running one of the Youtube frequency sweeps and see if you get a buzz or vibration at some particular point.  My guess is the sound will be fine.

The problem is once you see a problem, you can't un-see it, and now you now where to focus because you know where the blemish is and it bugs you. 

I see only one solution; stop doing sit-ups.  :P