$600. la scala's

dirtmudd

That is such a good find for forum members.  Locals won't find this great deal because the Seller listed it under Musical Instruments instead of Electronics where speaker sales typically are sold.

The single picture doesn't tell you much and there is more you need to know about those speakers, but if all drivers are working $600 LS for someone is a no-brainer when those typically sell for $750-1000 or more depending on other factors.

23 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

That is such a good find for forum members.  Locals won't find this great deal because the Seller listed it under Musical Instruments instead of Electronics where speaker sales typically are sold.

The single picture doesn't tell you much and there is more you need to know about those speakers, but if all drivers are working $600 LS for someone is a no-brainer when those typically sell for $750-1000 or more depending on other factors.

I bet you can get them for less....

18 minutes ago, mungkiman said:

As long as Klipsch is spelled correctly, locals do just fine.

If they do a word search. 

I like to go to Electronics, For Sale, and browse the pictures.  I'm not always looking for anything in particular, I just like to see what interests me. 

I found my CF-4's while browsing because somebody misspelled Klipsch and the title of the listing was something like "big speakers."