My New Avatar...Thanks Justin!!

HDBRbuilder

I just wanted the other BB members to know how much I appreciate what Justin did for me today!! For some time now, I have wanted to use the back of my old yellow Klipschirt as an avatar for my postings. Now that we have the re-formatted forum, that is possible, and Justin was responsible for making it happen for me!! Thanks Justin!! Thanks a bunch!! If you want to see a better view of my avatar, just click on it! 9.gif

I too may have to have Justin help me. I tried to upload a picture of the front of my home theater that I put in (my documents) section of my computer. Needless to say, it didn't work. I guess the file size is too large. I went out to buy a photo program tonight, but came home empty handed, because I didn't know which one to buy.

I may take some pictures and have them developed on a CD and mail it to him and let him post them on his web site. I remember him asking if he could do it sometime ago.

I'm like you, I would rather spend time eating sawdust then messing with this darn computer.

If anyone wants me to host some pictures for them, email me! i will gladly do it. once i get the pics i upload them to your very own directory, yeee haww!, and you can use them for an avatar or to show off your home theater. remember that i have a page on my site especially for showing off your system, so please send pics and specs and commentary or whatever for that as well :)

I will see what I can't do for you! :) Meanwhile, check out my updated SoundWise site and give me some input. I will put the link for the Rigs section here. I only have like 5 rigs online, but nearly all are listed, so you can look back tomorrow and hopefully see the rest :)

http://www.soundwise.org/beta/rigs.htm

I am really trying to make this nice, it used to look like this...

http://www.soundwise.org/id78.htm

Let me know if the new page loads faster for you, i am curious if it is significantly faster for modem users, and just ppl w/o a 2997kbps internet connection like me :)

i have been incredibly busy with the new soundwise site, hence why i post only like 5 times a day now haha.

any other avatar requests can be posted here, and if you want me ot host any pictures or short videos of your home theater or music setup, email me! :)