Did we all loose our signatures?

AndyKubicki

Andy, you have a great avatar... but it looks better undistorted. Just resubmit your original after you have trimmed to a multiple of the 40x44 format that Klipsch uses. For example, set your original to be 440 pixels tall and then trim it to just 400 pixels wide and it will reduce perfectly to 44x40 pixels when Klipsch squeezes it... and yet be large enough to be appreciated if someone double clicks on your avatar. Just a thought. -HornED

Yep, that's my signature, MH. I get so many requests to see the custom built KLF-30 center channel and the SVS Ultra stacked sub tower that I put the photo and speaker data in my sig. In the last set up, you could include your sig or not... so I only included it when it was relevant.

If the new system doesn't give an option, I will probably pull it as I do not want to use up that much Forum real estate with a sig.

I used to have the Horned Viking Helmet avatar to go with my HornEd handle... so since they trashed the old avatars, I made a Horned Viking Helmet out of a helmet with a pair of Klipsch Horn Tweeters. You can see them better by clicking on the avatar. -HornEd