SOLD: Klipsch CF-3 v3 Medium Oak - Pictures added

avguytx

I'll take them if they are still available. Waiting on a check for a Sansui 1000a. Just rebuilt by John Wargo's Electronics. He has it sold for me. Just waiting
for the check.
But I understand money talks. Hurry up mailman.
So if they are still up.....then.
Just call me a potential buyer for now.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

If you want them for sure,  I can hold them with a PayPal deposit and then pay the rest on pickup.  They say it's supposed to be rainy here in central AR this weekend so hopefully you have an enclosed vehicle of some sort to avoid the rain.  ;)  I've got these listed on CL and on Audiokarma, too.  ($800 on CL so cheaper here)

• Like 1

I have a FB account I think but I haven't used it in close to 5 years.  Just got tired of all the drama that seems to dominate it and I really don't care to hear about everyone's pitfalls.  ha.  I've been away from computer as we had the ribbon cutting for the re-opening of the Rialto theater here in town this afternoon. It seems like every time the pilgrimage is going on, I end up having things going on, too.  So it's doubtful I make it this year...especially with us buying land and getting our current house ready to list and sell.  I'll PM my PayPal address to you as I don't like that one shown online.  How soon are you wanting to get them?

Maybe next weekend would be better. I do have a bed cover on my truck, but still don't like driving in real bad weather. Plus that extra money should be in my PayPal account by then. I have enough in there now if you want a couple hundred to hold 'em. Should we email our phone info?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk