Running 2 Pair of Heresy A + B

ishwash

Was not aware of him until last night. Saw him on ASXTV Channel 340 on DTV that I had recorded, and it WAS the Royal Albert Hall show you mentioned in your friendly post, jimjimbo,  Awesome fellow, Joe Bonamassa! Can do any of the electric guitar licks of the blues genre. Has love for his family, and they have love for him. Clear eyed, no cocaine or heroin symptoms showing in his eyes. Perhaps I better explain: He is a virtuoso blues/rock guitarist, right up there and probably past Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Eric Clapton, or the late Stevie Ray Vaughan  in ability, who can do or have done Mississippi Delta Blues. He has not delved into MD Blues to any large extent yet, so he appears to have remained free of heroin and other drugs which are so prevalent among the recognized founders of the Mississippi Delta Blues music genre. (Which originated in the southern Mississippi River Delta, not freakin Chicago, BTW!)

He should hire the second drummer, huh!

That DTV channel is awesome as well, interviews of artists and showcasing of their music. Best thing that's come to television in a while.

• 4 years later...
On 9/5/2018 at 10:56 AM, ishwash said:

Was not aware of him until last night. Saw him on ASXTV Channel 340 on DTV that I had recorded, and it WAS the Royal Albert Hall show you mentioned in your friendly post, jimjimbo,  Awesome fellow, Joe Bonamassa! Can do any of the electric guitar licks of the blues genre. Has love for his family, and they have love for him. Clear eyed, no cocaine or heroin symptoms showing in his eyes. Perhaps I better explain: He is a virtuoso blues/rock guitarist, right up there and probably past Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Eric Clapton, or the late Stevie Ray Vaughan  in ability, who can do or have done Mississippi Delta Blues. He has not delved into MD Blues to any large extent yet, so he appears to have remained free of heroin and other drugs which are so prevalent among the recognized founders of the Mississippi Delta Blues music genre. (Which originated in the southern Mississippi River Delta, not freakin Chicago, BTW!)

He should hire the second drummer, huh!

That DTV channel is awesome as well, interviews of artists and showcasing of their music. Best thing that's come to television in a while.

I have done Sound for Joe many, many times What a fantastic lot nice guy to work for

Right from Utica, New York Dad owned a music store