RF3 amplificateur ??

DSI77

If looking for an amplifier, buy an integrated tube amp and call it a day! Do a search in the 2 channel archives and see the countless recommendations.

Let us know you musical taste, listening habits, and other parts of system. We can wrangle with the french to english issue some more. So far, I like you usage better than a few Klipsch Forum members! heh...

kh

You love JAZZ and dont want TUBES? You are crazy! Well, not really crazy..but tubes are SO nice with jazz, really first rate.

For SS amps, if you are running a preamp, give a look to the

- Monarchy Audio SM-70 or SM-70 Pro (a GREAT AMP for cheap)

- B&K ST-202 (Used)

- Pass Labs Aleph 3 (Used)

- Forte Model 4 (Used)

- Threshold Class A (Used)

- Krell KSA-80 (Used)

- McCormack DNA .5 (Used)

- Belles 150a (used)

- Bedini 25 - Class A (used)

- Classe 25 - Class A (Used)

- Classe DR-9 (used)

- Bryston 4B-ST (Used)

Lody... IF you are in search of integrated, there is a host of other options. Tube will net you FAR FAR FAR better sound in my opinion, especially with acoustic jazz.

Si vous écririez plutôt en français allez-y et ainsi. les transations en ligne peuvent fonctionner l'anglais mieux que mauvais, juste comme mon mauvais français est aidé avec un emplacement en ligne de tranlation.

qu'emploierez-vous les haut-parleurs pour plus? quel type de musique si c'est approprié.

d'ailleurs, dans quelle région de la France vivez-vous? j'ai beaucoup de l'ami dans le toure et le Paris!

The German made Brinkman integrated amp look to be very nice. I wouldn't mind hearing one of those myself.

Bryston BR60 gets rave reviews as well.

I guess the nice thing about both of these, and other lower powered solid state designs is that there is no doubling up of the transistors, so less, or no crossover distortion. Is that right?

I think I left that same link in another thread...to ole Clipped.

btw, I have come to loathe this forum format! The fact that the thread has ONE SUBJECT which gets changed 30 times within, stinks!

Great info on turntable stands is buried in a thread aptly titled, "My new Signature"

Cap and resistor recs are in the thread "MY Daddy has a new Klipsch Shirt"

A great exhange on tube rolling is buried in "Bass and Treble - God or Demon?"

And the search within text feature is all but useless!

Lord...

Yes, I noticed the polymorphous perverse omnithreadedness of our posting lately, is this the fault of the new forum or are we just all very distractable. But I think you guys are talking about something else which I never even used much on the old format, eg. the Search mode. I was always blissfully roaming around randomly only to find out I had missed a thread for a week or so.

Now I forgot what I was thinking about. Darn. Must have been some high level silliness, like thinking that the translation from the French would be an amplificator rather than an amplifier.

Amplificator sounds more sexy somehow. Maybe we should start calling them amplificators and preamplificatoreenies. Note that Amplificator can be prouounced a couple of ways like saxophonist.

Man, an Amplificator Saxophonists sounds like someone who could get busted in certain States in the Union, even behind closed doors.

I will probably be away from the computer travelling for a week or so.

-c7s

Pour justin_tx_16

Merci a tous.

Je suis a cote de DISNEYLAND PARIS.

Je cherche un amplificateur pour ecouter avec mes Klipsch rf3.

J'ecoute du jazz Dianna krall ........

Je ne parle pas englais et j'ai du mal a me faire aider un france.

Mon budget est de 2000 euros.

A bientot.2.gif1.gif

Yes, he told me he has $2000 to spend, and is looking at a PRIMARE A30.1

here is info on that amp

RCA input

Output power per channel

560 mV/XLR

280 mV

2x100 W/8 ohm, 2x180 W/4 ohm

Peak current

± 40 A

Frequency response

<10 Hz - 100 kHz, -3 dB

THD

0,07 %

Signal-to-noise, line

-100 dBA

Output impendance

0,06 ohm

Power consumption

< 600W

Dimensions (WxDxH)

430x385x100 mm

Manual

Download

Weight

16 kg

Back to Product Description

Technology for the good sound

"180W/4 ohm of achievement and max. ±40A crest current

per channel

"symmetrical signal processing

"double mono structure for optimal kanaltrennung

"current supply with 2 single-aperture core transformers

"wear-free, channel-separate audio gain control

and balance attitude by pulse generators

"wear-free electronic entrance change-over

"phase position of the signal switchable of 0° on 180°

"input stage with naturally sounding j-FETs

"all protective circuits outside of the signal path

Equipment characteristics

"display over the remote maintenance disconnectible

"symmetrical and asymmetrical audio entrances

"preamplifier exit for control one

active Subwoofers or power amplifier (Bi-Amping)

sounds like a nice amp.

picture here

http://www.audiotra.de/primare/bilder/primare-a301.jpg

the back

http://www.primare.nu/Primare_files/images/products/primare/A30.1-back.jpg

heres is a review

http://www.hifichoice.co.uk/archive/perl/613_printreview.htm

Primare's description...

The A30.1 integrated amplifier is a marriage of two design challenges: to deliver a pure signal and to provide clean, distortion-free amplification. Primare has applied its characteristically rigorous approach to both, creating a perfectly integrated union of outstanding quality and performance.

The Primare A30.1 is a premium single-box solution for linking high-quality sound sources to loudspeakers. In typical Primare fashion, its robust but technically superior electrical design is a finely judged balance of high performance and facility, delivering exceptional sound quality and ease of use over many years.

The A30.1's pre-amplifier stage has six inputs for sound sources like CD player, tuner and tape. The optinal R20 phono stage is available for vinyl sources. Two of the A30.1's inputs are balanced so listeners may enjoy the enhanced fidelity of a balanced signal path right through the system, when used with other Primare 30 Series components like the Primare D30.2 CD player.

Sources are selected via a simple, ultra-low noise rotary control, and the A30.1's high- precision volume control ensures smooth operation and accurate channel balance at any volume level, which is, in turn, indicated by a clear but discreet display.

The A30.1's beautifully engineered power amplifier stage is typically muscular, with enough power to compensate for variations in loudspeaker load, so your loudspeakers will always receive a highly stable and symmetrical signal. Loudspeakers usually regarded as difficult or demanding will perform at their best.

If you've an eye for unabashed simplicity and ear for sheer musical performance, the Primare A30.1 will satisfy for years to come.