Started Here, Ended up There on youtube

JohnJ

2 minutes ago, Randyh said:

The voice of the older brother changed ---------the original recording is unique ----

Like he can't finish the notes.

Without being trained properly singers can damage their chords. Not sure if that's the case but recall my mom teaching her choir members how to hold, crescendo and other things about singing. She'd critique some of the R&R I played too loud as a teen also! 

He was the greatest in more ways than one!  Bumped into him up in Northern Michigan getting gas LONG ago.  Heard me jammin out when I pulled up next to his Rolls.  I could NOT believe it was him pumpin his own gas so started shadow boxin and he was laffin.  Said it was the best laff he'd had all day.  Told me he had a place up near the bridge and then told me he'd just gotten another ticket for speeding up there.  Said he was going to sell his place cause this was his second ticket up there in two years.  Same cop both times!   Got in his trunk and handed me his 45.  Told me he was better than what I was listening to!  Not signed but cherished.   😂

• Thanks 1