Started Here, Ended up There on youtube

JohnJ

35 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Feel like I need one of those now after the last few days, and it's almost 7pm here.

So I just put an oz of that Elijah Craig on a cube and I feel the warmth coming up!! 

Rub it in John my friend ... I'm outta bourbon and have only one beer in the house. told my brother to help himself to the beer because one beer is like eating one potato chip. enjoy!

22 minutes ago, Randyh said:

one of my favorite movies.  But, don't you think some of these guys on the forum act like Yutes?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

@JohnJ   Unfortunately I could only see and hear the first two rock music videos, with all the others I suddenly have no sound ...????

smilie_gr_76.gif

Hate it for you, some of yours play and some don't over here for us also.

Damned politics, thought they were all one-worlders everywhere now.

• Haha 1

Just now, BigStewMan said:

good thing ... they're a pain and music doesn't sound natural anymore; but I still find a way to enjoy it. 

But nowadays there are very high quality hearing aids available that allow you to hear speech and music in a natural way. In addition, these hearing aids are ergonomically adjustable to the ear and hearing profile. Can't imagine that these are not available in the USA  

Just now, JohnJ said:

Try this.. one of my favorite Heavy tunes

well heavy theatrical this time, not heavy like they could get!!

unavailable ???????????? What´s going on ????????? Gonna restart my laptop , it may works better than ???? Check it out right now

46 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Rub it in John my friend ... I'm outta bourbon and have only one beer in the house. told my brother to help himself to the beer because one beer is like eating one potato chip. enjoy!

Gotta tell you it makes me feel as if I conquered the twelve steps to have that bottle only half gone since I got it a month or so ago.

And that Four Roses? fuggetaboutit

I tried to get another bottle of it and they were letting one person in the abc store at a time so I rattled off a few names that I might be willing to splurge for and it wasn't my day so I left the line and thanked the fella... don't know if he was being truthful or not.

Bouncers at the liquor store!

The end is near!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

But nowadays there are very high quality hearing aids available that allow you to hear speech and music in a natural way. In addition, these hearing aids are ergonomically adjustable to the ear and hearing profile. Can't imagine that these are not available in the USA  

oh I have some expensive ones; but they are no match the ears that God gave us. but, I'm grateful to be able to hear.