Thanks Travis

jimjimbo

I think it's great that you feel that you have such immunity that you can make snide, insinuating comments regarding an event in which you are neither a participant or an organizer, and then lock the thread.  That's just great.  Rock on.  

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

I handle tension and strife with humor/snark. I'm tired of the confrontational bullshit around here and am simply trying to add some levity for the sake of diffusion.

That's typically what defendants say to Judges before they are sent off to the Pen.

How's that working out for you? 

So that's a "NO" on talking with Roy and Chad about it?

• Klipsch Employees
17 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I think it's great that you feel that you have such immunity that you can make snide, insinuating comments regarding an event in which you are neither a participant or an organizer, and then lock the thread.  That's just great.  Rock on.  

Travis beat me to it. It was getting ridiculous. And just a little reminder, I can be just as a big a “resistor” as anyone on this forum. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

About my GIF usage? If you think it's prudent..

Up to you, you expressed disatisfaction as an excuse, just wanted to give you a full oppotrunity to join in the conversation with the people that really matter. So that's a no from you.

All hat, no cattle (sorry, goats)

• Like 1