Eminence Kappa 15C 15" Woofers PAIR

MEH Synergy

13 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

why is shipping a killer?  You had them shipped to you, and you have the original boxes?    I will take them if you can give me a shipped quote to 46544.  PM me if you need more info.

I'll tell you now why. I did not have these shipped to me, I drove to a shop to pick them up.   Shipping  to you UNINSURED via FedEx ground with no signature required is $100 for the pair. I just looked it up. Now you can get a new pair for just over $200 or buy my almost new pair for $200 shipped to you.  They have really jacked up shipping rates.   

Screenshot_20200313-173133_Chrome.jpg

Yes shipping rates are crazy. I just sold some things and shipped from Michigan to California left me very little profit.  I think I made $15 on a k77 tweeter.   What a waste.  Best way to sell those is through Ebay with calculated shipping to the buyer. Ebay will give way discounted rates to the buyer.  

2 minutes ago, mopardave said:

Ok, just throwing that out there.  It would of cost me between $56 -$75 to ship without that discount.  Using Ebay allowed me to not have to just give them away, which would of happened if I have shipped on my own.  

Understood. Thanks for chiming in 

1 minute ago, Randyh said:

ok so you bought the kappalite 3015 for the super Cornwall  , OK --- GOT IT ,,,,,,,, is the 3015 a better woofer than the Kappa 15 C

6 minutes ago, Randyh said:

did you like them  in the Cornwalls

Yes.  They Def beef the bass up a bit and give a tighter, quicker bass response.   They benefit from being broken in noticabely.   

• Like 2