ISO/WTB NOS 7199 Vacuum tubes & pair of 6u8 to 7199 adapters

Rooster42

Hi all! 

Recently picked up a serviced & upgraded dynaco st70 that will be a part of the permanent collection. That being said, i’d Like to source a few pair of 7199 tubes while I still can as well as a pair of 6u8 to 7199 pin adapters as I would like to keep the pins in the current (original) configuration. So hit me up with what you’ve got! 

Rooster-

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Schu said:

Brent has some for $39 bucks...

12 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Wowsa!!

Thanks for the leads guys!!!! Really really appreciate it. Had no idea of either of these vendors- looks like I’ma gonna be stocking up on RCA & Amperex 7199’s quite a few other small signal, power, and rectifiers. Got an OG Hickok tube tester recently- fully rebuilt and freshly calibrated and have a military tube tester being calibrated for even more exact measurements. As I run through trial and rolling some tubes I’ll be offering some of my spares/extras here to everyone with shots of the measurements so you guys can get dibs on super matched tubes.