DBX 5BX-DS 5 Band Dynamic Range Controller - Great Price Hurry it will be gone

Frzninvt

These do not come up very often and typically sell for double the BIN price.  Act fast if you want one.  Lots of adjustability here with 5 independent bands of impact restoration as well.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DBX-5-BX-DS-Dynamic-computer-controlled-5band-dynamic-range-controller-dynami/392922493801?hash=item5b7c017369:g:COYAAOSwR5xfSHlw

How can someone try to sell a peace of audio gear with that high of a starting price, and not even fully test it? It states that it’s only been powered on and the lights come , and the buttons push in and out.
Sorry , but if I’m going to pay that kind of money . It better be 100% tested
Or drop the bid price down to $20 and let people decide what the value is on a untested peace of gear
Simply showing some lights turning on, is not a test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, babadono said:

Caveat emptor: Downward expansion only, you can do the same with an adjustable noise gate. The most usable feature is the impact restoration IMHO.

This is absolutely so. The five independently bands of impact restoration are nice but a pair of 3BX-DS units one for each channel offers upward expansion and compression.  They are going for silly money these days and I have no idea why.