late, but pictures of new speaker set up

prodj101

lol, this is just a bedroom system moon, my big system is downstairs (cough*) lol. and yes, that one duracell is powering the whole system, lol. I'm not sure if I'll veneer them or not justin. the Knex tower is what happens when I get real bored in the summer, you can see another segment of it that got broken off in the bottom I think. It used to stand close to 10 feet tall, lol. had to go outside to work on it 9.gif

LOL!!!

The funny thing is that to me, it is awsome. Nice speakers and tube amp, what more could you want! But, to the un-audio person, it would look like junk (but not me me!!!) Thats not an insult, thats why you can buy a $1,000 tube amp for $20 at a garage sale.

Very nice system, I bet it sounds stunning. Did you build the cabinets? I will be doing that soon 1.gif

Oh, that rack is hardcore!

nah, just got a 2 way one at 2,500 hz. I tried several other designs, but thought it sounded best. and correction kenrat, 10 dollars! lol, it does sound pretty good too. I just need to get a sub. The speakers sound amazing though. you have never heard highs so clear! but than agian, what else can you expect from 80 dollar tweeters? And yes kenrat, I built the cabnits too.

Ahem...

Love the gloss bird eye maple finish! LOL Good choice of drivers

WOW the Solid Steel stands are...awesome. 2.gif ]

You know what I did build speakers that has the exact same finish 11 years ago! But since I had no koney I used a Realistic 3/4" mylar dome tweeter and their 6.5" mid-bass unit,crossover at 3KHz.Sold them a few years ago! Sounded quite good,for what they cost me,and outperformed B0$e! 1.gif

lol, funny stuff. yep, just usin my Eico. Sounds good enough though. And those aren't steel speaker stands, they are "speaker" speaker stands. made from the finest Optimus loud speakers which encorperate 12 inch woofer, a 5 inch midrange, and a 3/4 inch dome tweeter. I don't really mind mono alot as long as there's sound commin out of both speakers.

not ported. When I made these speakers, I was looking for something that would have very accurate mid range and highs, not alot of bass. afterall, thats what a sub is for right? All in all, I think these speakers sound very nice. Some people might call them slightly colored, but it is the best music I have heard.