Jeopardy Host Alex Trebek Dies?

Dave1290

So many memories of this show!  Crazy to say the least.  I remember once the show was on earlier in the day on a station in Cleveland so I watched it.  That evening the same show was on at my Mom's house when I stopped by.  I knew the answer to almost every question Alex asked.  I watched her jaw dropping so I kept answering the questions.  :)  She said David you should be on that show  you know allll the answers.  Boy are you smart.  I can't believe you're that smart.  I tweeked her for a couple months about going on Jeopardy.  She was allll over it.  Then one day I had to confess.  hahahaha  She didn't think it was funny but I sure did!  Great show and pretty amazing to watch.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

RIP  Alex Trebek   ,  who invented the K-Horn  ?

Who is E.K. Sandeman?

More explicit is E.K. Sandeman’s design from 1929, which uses all three surfaces of the corner. This method was taken up by Kellogg in 1931.

Too bad those kinds of questions would be considered too esoteric for the masses, but not for us! When PWK said he stood on the shoulders of giants, he cited Sandeman's work as his study of "prior art." Note the asymmetrical design of this horn. Yielding 2 different length horns in the bifurcation. 

So I'm just wondering if Alex Trebek enjoyed Khorns in his home when he wasn't at work? I guess we'll never know.

Sandemans-corner-horn.png

• Like 2

On 11/8/2020 at 10:13 AM, Dave1290 said:

So many memories of this show!  Crazy to say the least.  I remember once the show was on earlier in the day on a station in Cleveland so I watched it.  That evening the same show was on at my Mom's house when I stopped by.  I knew the answer to almost every question Alex asked.  I watched her jaw dropping so I kept answering the questions.  :)  She said David you should be on that show  you know allll the answers.  Boy are you smart.  I can't believe you're that smart.  I tweeked her for a couple months about going on Jeopardy.  She was allll over it.  Then one day I had to confess.  hahahaha  She didn't think it was funny but I sure did!  Great show and pretty amazing to watch.

This is why women have children, to be tortured by them:)

• Haha 1