Would like to demo LaScala’s -Gulf Coast

champcaul

Hello, I am a newbie to the forum and to the world of higher fidelity music . I would love to have the opportunity to listen to a set of LaScala upon recommendation of another forum member and he suggested I might drop a note here in the 2 channel Forum,to that effect.  I live near Biloxi, MS. Currently and somewhere within a 2 hour or so drive , which would include New Orleans and Baton Rouge to my west, and Mobile, AL. And Pensacola, FL. To the east, if there was someone who would possibly consider inviting a stranger into their personal listening area to hear the magic, it would be greatly appreciated.  I’ve had most of my shots (vaccines) including the one for Covid-19,   🙂.  Seriously, would love to get the opportunity to hear these speakers.  Thanks for your feedback. If someone knows of a dealer showroom for Klipsch that i could check in this part of the world, I’d love to know that info as well.  There may be one but I haven’t found it yet. Cheers. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AndreG. said:

From the Klipsch homepage search:

NEW ORLEANS AUDIO VIDEO
Web: http://WWW.NOAV.COM

Says this dealer is Heritage Certified.  Welcome to the Forum!

Thank you ! Somehow i missed that little slice of info during my searching !  I have been to Wilson Audio In New Orleans, and the Magnolia Music @ Best Buy - with i would have known about this place then ! But it’s no biggie, always need an excuse to drive back over to “Nu Awlins” !  

• Like 1