And I also noticed you make comments on posts but you never open a new post Why?

mike stehr

First of all being from Wisconsin I would like to say that that is normal for the packers. They are a very unpredictable team. We can play the last place team and lose, or play the first place team and dominate. I get very mad watching the games at some of the plays we call. I would love for them to make the super bowl but I doubt they will. Don't get me wrong I love them and so does the rest of wisconsin (hence the reason why no one can get season tickets for at least 50 years.) But they kick them selves so many times. Also considering how many people they have hurt they still have an amazing record. But let the playoff start where records don't mean crap.

I am also originally from Wisconsin, Beloit, which for all intents and purposes, was also in Illinois. It was just as much a Chicago Bears territory as it was the Green Bay Packers. My parents were die-hard Packer fans, but my grandparents (mother's side) where die-hard Bears fans. Much fun ensued if those two teams got to play each other. I have seen the Packers choke. Also have seen the Steelers choke many a time (which is also more fun, considering I lived in North Western PA for 12 years - Both Steelers and Browns fans in that area). Now living in the DC area, I have alot of fun picking on the Dead^H^H^H^HRedskins fans.

And what does this have to do with subwoofers - not a damn thing, although I'll admit, it is pretty cool to hear a hard hitting tackle while watching a football game on my system 9.gif.