Anyone live in "OREGON" e-bay rip off

Dale W

Seems like i may have been screwed.

I puchased a pair of 511b horns off of e-bay in early december. ITEM # 923515041 from Vintage electronics warehouse . 221n . central ave #324 medford oregon.

these guys have recieved my money order and have yet to ship my horns. Now i cant get hold of them as there e-mail address is no longer valid. I've reported them to e-bay and may end up going to fraud .org

does anyone live near or around oregon that could look up there phone # or tell me if this place even exists ??

Thanx andy . I did us a postal money order so i'll have weigh out my options and see what can be done.

EDIT TIME : Just got a e-mail from these guys saying there shipping my horns this week ????

Wonder if e-bay gave them a ring on by behalf ???

I see the forum has just changed me to a insane poster.

I'm not insane but maybe slightly twisted due to excessive klipsch induced DB levels.

Did you keep the money order receipt?

On the back of a postal money order receipt it's printed:

This receipt is your guarantee for a refund of your money order if it is lost or stolen, provided you fill in the PAY TO and FROM information on the money order in the space provided. No claim for improper payment permitted 2 years after payment. If your money order is lost or stolen, present this receipt and file a claim for a refund at your Post Office.

An inquiry Form 6401 may be filed at any time for a fee.

A replacement will not be issued until 60 days after the money order purchase, provided the money order has not been paid.

The receipt even has a watermark of ol' Ben Franklin.

I'd try it if I were you Dale. It may be a cluster to do, but you may have a chance to get your cash back.

I'm not sure if it works the same way in Canada, although.

I think I'm going to stick with Postal Money Orders from now on, after reading this thread.

Yikes!

Aw, ya edited on me!

Well, at least the matter was resolved.