Happy Hanukkah 2022

YK Thom

On 12/19/2022 at 6:59 PM, oldtimer said:

Peace be with you.

And you as well, Merry Christmas to you and yours. Tonight is the last night of Hanukkah, I like it as all the candles are lit. My wife's brother (a Christian) is coming for dinner so we are doing a blended event, I'm making a full on proper Christmas turkey dinner and will pull out my Vince Guaraldi Trio Charlie Brown Christmas and  Tony Bennet Christmas  CDs for play.

• Like 3

Merry Xmas to all my Brothers in Music , this site has brought me friends that helped  me though the darkest of times . I will be eternally grateful . The quality of my life and sound system has grown  exponentially with the help and information i have received from this board .

Stay strong & merry my brothers ,

Cornman

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dinner turned out great, bother in law enjoyed the turkey. Just about wraps things up for another year. Time to sit back with some cognac and listen to a little Brian Ferry.

Man cannot live on holiday music alone. Hope you all had wonderful Christmas dinners and are now sitting back with your loose pants on listening to tunes.827322729_8thnightdinner2022.thumb.jpg.cb013095af42fc733d9f85127c9f1f8a.jpg

Shalom,

Thom Jarvis