1979 custom corner speakers

Jchild

Looking for some input. I recently inherited two Klipsch corner speakers built in 1979. I am trying to determine value. They are 52" tall, 31" wide and 28" deep. The only information Klipsch could give me is that they were custom build in 1979 for my father. They are working. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. And apologies for the pictures - don't know what might be needed.

IMG_5941.jpg

IMG_5946.jpg

IMG_5944.jpg

IMG_6085.jpg

IMG_6088.jpg

IMG_6089.jpg

• Like 4

Those are Klipschorns, they are worthless, give me your address and I'll come and take them off your hands😄

JK.....those are spectacular speakers. Someone will be along shortly to let you know what they are worth. 

1987 actually makes a lot more sense. I called Klipsch with the serial number and they told me they were custom made in 1979. I didn't have any other info to go on which is why I thought this forum might help. I would like to keep them but neither I nor anyone else related to my father has room for them. So yes, I am looking for a buyer for them.

• Like 1