SOLD......Soundsmith Zephyr Mk III Medium compliance Moving Iron phono cartridge. LOWERING MY PRICES

jorjen

I have owned some pretty nice phono cartridges. But the Zephyr is the best I have owned thus far.

Plays nice with other Arms and phono stages. Smooth, great bass, open, effortless, warm  with very nice imaging and sound stage. I think it is a killer match with all things Heritage.

Ideal VTF for me has been 1.9 grams. YMMV. 

Still a lot left in this one at approx. 300 hours of use. Stylus and vinyl cleaned before each use.

Orig. selling price: $1499.00

My asking price: $600.00 PayPal (good price) $500.00

Thanks,

Jordan

(sample photos of a Zephyr cartridge. which has been in a carton for shipping for three months)

3824362-c10559e3-soundsmith-zephyr-mk-iii-phono-cartridge.jpg

2462204-c08cf470-soundsmith-zephyr.jpg

• Like 1

• jorjen changed the title to FOR SALE......Soundsmith Zephyr Mk III Medium compliance Moving Iron phono cartridge. LOWERING MY PRICES

I was close to pulling the trigger on this, but decided to go with a different cartridge.  But Jordan sent me a bunch of actual pictures and the cartridge looks to be in fine shape,  I own a Zephyr Mk II that is going back to SS for a retip, and it is a fantastic cartridge that I would highly recommend.  This is a great deal!

• jorjen changed the title to SOLD......Soundsmith Zephyr Mk III Medium compliance Moving Iron phono cartridge. LOWERING MY PRICES