Help ID'ing

PrinceMowgli

Hi all - first post here on this forum, but by no means a stranger to forums in general so hello all!

Each forum has it's own etiquette so please forgive me if I faux pas in my first post!

I'm going to check these speakers out in person tomorrow, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what model they are - the seller hasn't responded to my requests for confirmation if there are any serial numbers on the frame or to confirm dimensions.

To my semi-trained eye, they look like they could be quartets, but the grill and spacing on the back doesn't quite match - and KG4's have round speaker terminals so I'm kinda at a loss.

So over to the Klipsch hive mind - what do y'all think?!

front.jpg

rear.jpg

I didn't end up going to check them out - for the price that the seller was asking and the distance I would have had to drive, it wouldn't have been worth it.

If they had ended up being the quartets however....(!).

In my listening space, I already have a pair of Vandersteen 2C's, Klipsch RB75's and Dynaco A25's (and two Velodyne's ULD15 and VA 1012XII) so didn't feel the need to add the KG2's to the mix.

Again, many thanks for the prompt responses.

• Like 2

• Moderators
17 hours ago, PrinceMowgli said:

Hi all - first post here on this forum, but by no means a stranger to forums in general so hello all!

Each forum has it's own etiquette so please forgive me if I faux pas in my first post!

Welcome to the Forum. 

No faux pas, perfect post. If ever unsure where to post, go ahead and post it and if we think it will get more visibility we can move it there.

Travis

• Like 1

On 11/25/2023 at 10:58 AM, Travis In Austin said:

Welcome to the Forum. 

No faux pas, perfect post. If ever unsure where to post, go ahead and post it and if we think it will get more visibility we can move it there.

Travis

Thanks Travis!

Having frequented a number of forums over the years, I've been made to feel very welcome here! Thanks y'all!

@001 - I would absolutely add a pair of Heresey's so my collection in the right condition and at the right price!