Help deciding: Heresy IV ($1800) or Chorus II ($1500)

She saw the speakers and didn't demand that I return them. Not only that, she sat right down in the listening chair without my request and enjoyed a few tunes. I then turned them way louder and we danced around the living room to some bops. I call that a big win.  They aren't as "imposing" as I thought they may be (except, if I put a "normal" sized speaker in the same room).   These are, undoubtedly, a great addition to our home. Looking forward to years of enjoyment. Thanks to all for offering their input. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Benbanksy said:

She saw the speakers and didn't demand that I return them. Not only that, she sat right down in the listening chair without my request and enjoyed a few tunes. I then turned them way louder and we danced around the living room to some bops. I call that a big win.  They aren't as "imposing" as I thought they may be (except, if I put a "normal" sized speaker in the same room).   These are, undoubtedly, a great addition to our home. Looking forward to years of enjoyment. Thanks to all for offering their input. 

I knew you’d love them. They are a hard speaker to beat. 

On 1/12/2024 at 1:56 PM, Benbanksy said:

I picked them up and been listening for 30 minutes. 

HOLY SHIT… chills.

Yeah, I put the 301 back in service the other day. I hadn't listened to them for a few years. They sounded fantastic. 

3 hours ago, Benbanksy said:

They aren't as "imposing" as I thought they may be (except, if I put a "normal" sized speaker in the same room).

I have to lol in that the KP301s are bookshelf speakers compared to the MCM1900, both in size and sound. 🤯

• Like 1