*SOLD* - Klipsch Heresy HI-SM Wedge Monitors - $100 for the pair (Seattle WA)

Crashcup

Pair of Klipsch Heresy HI-SM Wedge Monitors - $100/pair

Serial #'s: 3743 & 3745

Mfg. Date: 1980

These are the industrial model with the wedge cabinets, black fiberglass covering and metal edges.

They both worked when I last used them a couple of years ago.

For local pick-up in Seattle only.

Posted for sale on the Seattle Music Gear Swap group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/227080890704005/permalink/7241399742605383/?sale_post_id=7241399742605383

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Crashcup
Item has been sold.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Crashcup said:

For Sale: pair of Klipsch Heresy HI-SM Wedge Monitors - $100/pair

Serial #'s: 3743 & 3745

Mfg. Date: 1980

These are the industrial model with the wedge cabinets, black fiberglass covering and metal edges.

They both worked when I last used them a couple of years ago.

Posted for sale on the Seattle Music Gear Swap group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/227080890704005/permalink/7241399742605383/?sale_post_id=7241399742605383

I will pay for the shippIng to NY if that is an option , on my account

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crashcup said:

57 minutes ago, OO1 said:

I will pay for the shippIng to NY if that is an option , on my account

From their page: "This group is for people in Puget Sound area only."

Will this be your first pair of Klipsch speakers? 

If they are stock, then they will have the K77 tweeters , K55V drivers on the K700 horn < that is for mid-range frequencies , and either the K22 or K42 woofers , for the bass. And the cross-over networks might need new capacitors and there is only one place you can buy them.

Good luck scoring them, mean it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Crashcup changed the title to SALE PENDING - Klipsch Heresy HI-SM Wedge Monitors - $100 for the pair (Seattle WA)

Will this be your first pair of Klipsch speakers? 

If they are stock, then they will have the K77 tweeters , K55V drivers on the K700 horn < that is for mid-range frequencies , and either the K22 or K42 woofers , for the bass. And the cross-over networks might need new capacitors and there is only one place you can buy them.

I love this--thanks for some much needed comic relief, W&T!!!

• Like 3

• Crashcup changed the title to *SOLD* - Klipsch Heresy HI-SM Wedge Monitors - $100 for the pair (Seattle WA)
On 1/8/2024 at 9:59 PM, wuzzzer said:

Who will probably flip them for several times what you sold them for.

Hello , it was me. I am restoring the crossover/ connections and have plans to build more tasteful boxes for traditional heresy use . I will probably be selling the unloaded cabs , and maybe any original capacitors that test in spec if I end up doing a recap. I did not purchase these speakers to flip them, they are for personal use. 
hope that eases your mind 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1000frogs said:

Hello , it was me. I am restoring the crossover/ connections and have plans to build more tasteful boxes for traditional heresy use . I will probably be selling the unloaded cabs , and maybe any original capacitors that test in spec if I end up doing a recap. I did not purchase these speakers to flip them, they are for personal use. 

Awesome.  

11 minutes ago, 1000frogs said:

I am sure that the statement wasn't meant to be directed at anyone. We have seen flippers grab goods only to flip them for profit rather than letting someone grab a good deal, as you did.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I am sure that the statement wasn't meant to be directed at anyone. We have seen flippers grab goods only to flip them for profit rather than letting someone grab a good deal, as you did.

Yes I do audio repair professionally and also take issue with that practice . I wasn’t feeling attacked , just wanted to say what was up. 

i think that’s fair game if buying broken gear , repairing , and turning profit . But that’s different … although one of these does need repair …

• 2 months later...
On 1/11/2024 at 12:47 PM, 1000frogs said:

You said "I will probably be selling the unloaded cabs" How much? I'm effectively going in the opposite direction. I have (4) HIP (Trim and glass), I would like them to be in the monitor enclosures.....Tom

• 5 weeks later...