FS: Cherry Cornwall III - Price Reduction

michaelwjones

What a wonderful experience dealing with Mike!  The speakers looked better in person than in the posted photos.  Absolutely mint, like-new condition.  Gorgeous.  Even the factory boxes and packaging materials looked great.  Mike auditioned the speakers after I arrived and they sounded fantastic.  I'm thrilled with the whole deal.   

Not only did Mike and I both work for the same company, it turns out that he trained my former supervisor, who in turn was the one who trained me.  Yes, small world indeed.

For anyone considering doing business with Mike, I can't recommend him highly enough. Great guy.  Wish I could have visited longer with him but it was a long drive home and I didn't get the speakers unloaded til after 10 PM as it was.    

Thank you, Mike!

(And thanks again also to your friend who helped load the speakers!)

On 2/13/2024 at 3:43 AM, Shakeydeal said:

@MK 600

This will be a seamless transaction for you. Mike is a stand up guy. I am currently using his old lascalas that I bought from him. You won’t be disappointed.

You were spot on Shakey.   

On 2/14/2024 at 6:35 PM, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I didn't mean anything personal by my remark. 

No offense taken Woofers!  I appreciate your sense of humor.  If anything your posts in this thread have added to the pleasure of the whole experience and made me feel welcome as a new forum member.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 2/16/2024 at 12:32 AM, John Chi-town said:

MK600, Waiting to hear your thoughts on how they sound in your system.?  

Will definitely do that but may be a while - lots going on with work for the next few weeks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 7:58 PM, MK 600 said:

Since new, about 43 years!  Originally had it paired with BIC Formula 3 speakers, which sounded amazingly good for what they were.  The receiver is pristine, the BICs are  long gone.

IMG_20230708_222507677.jpg

Here is a Mark 1500 that's looking pretty good. For $2,400 you can have ~ 5 more dB.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2024 at 11:10 PM, imeiamme said:

@MK 600 Grats on new speakers.

Thank you!  Really enjoying these Cornwalls - they sound terrific with a vintage receiver blasting some classic rock!!!

On 2/25/2024 at 10:33 PM, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Here is a Mark 1500 that's looking pretty good. For $2,400 you can have ~ 5 more dB.

I got the dB part covered now.  As it turns out the old Project One needs some work, so I had to go plan B . . .

B28F7D8F-4FFD-43F9-9D07-AC321FBDE83B_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.f5f5c5d85086e11c9c99e77fc0d4cb45.jpeg

Edited by MK 600
  • Like 2