Cornwall Home Theater

streyle

Building out a new home theater. Have had a full RF-7 system with Dolby Atmos and then downsized. Have loved the Cornwalls forever and want to build a home theater around it. 

Some questions…for center channel use another Cornwall or Heresy? I’m thinking Heresy for surrounds. Any other suggestions for surrounds? How about for Atmos speakers? Interested in hearing thoughts. 

I agree with the Cornwall L/C/R, I would actually look at the pro line surround speakers.  They have some really nice surround speakers that might cost less than Heresys,  and they are designed for surround, so they might fit a location better. 

But that doesn't mean Heresys won't work, they'd work great.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, billybob said:

You have responses to your topic... please respond.

Thanks and welcome

No response needed for me.  Plus they just posed 23 hours ago, not everyone lives on a forum. 

24 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No response needed for me.  Plus they just posed 23 hours ago, not everyone lives on a forum. 

:)

Still in the air on what I’ll do for center channel. Going to demo locally and see if I can demo both ways. 

I’ll look into the pro line for surrounds and see what the options are. Going to think on those and the Atmos speakers for a bit. Goal is to buy the front 3 and update the others and electronics over time. Currently using a Marantz Cinema 60. Will definitely add a 3 channel amp. May update receiver at some point. 

1 hour ago, billybob said:

11 hours ago, streyle said:

Went through planning and Cornwall won’t fit for a center. Thoughts on rc-64 vs heresy for center channel?

Heresy over the rc-64.  Find a way to mount it in line height wise to the Cornwalls.