Greetings Everyone,

I'll Keep it short. PERFECT INFINITY: Big City (version 6.4.2) is an album of music being manufactured at A to Z Media in New York. The CD should be released this week. I am making my Copyrighted material available for about 90 days. See link above. THIS VERSION IS -3DB, WITHOUT AN ANALOG WARM TONE, prior to recording. 

I would like very much for the KLIPSCH Team to test this album on its many different systems. 

My Story goes like this

I received my test presses on vinyl took them to a record store and we listened to them on a set of KLIPSCH speakers. The sound was unlike anything I had heard before. I spent some time mixing and arranging the music. So, I know what I had worked on. Hearing them on KLIPSCH speakers was a real treat. I was absolutely astonished at what came out of those speakers. I was at one point unsure ...what... being played. The record store owner responded and stated that, "The recording did not sound local. It did not sound like it came from one of the recording studios or from a home studio". He said, "it sounded very expensive". Referring to the music mix. 

I have since taken the vinyl to other locations and it did not sound anything close to the experience I had before. So, I began to do my research and I contacted your KLIPSCH customer service and asked to have the album tested. I posted in this forum last week and realized I included some things, better left omitted. My error. That post was not approved.

Anyways, should my CDs be ready this week. I will be sure to send a few to the BIRTHDAY BASH and to the HISTORIANS and to the ADVISORS as well. I'm not offering anything. I am just letting you know about my world. Welcome. The music is about 75 mins. I wanted to show to you gratitude and some appreciation. 

This is not an advertisement - I wish to offer to the KLIPSCH Team a rare opportunity. The same one that you gave to me. A LISTENING EXPERIENCE. To take a moment out of their day and hear this music album debut, prior to release. THANK YOU! I should not forget this experience anytime soon. As, I am sure; neither will you.

Thank you for having me. I am happy to have joined the forum. I look forward to this experience and look forward to bringing this listening experience to many others through your KLIPSCH Speaker systems - A TRUE LISTENING EXPERIENCE.

P.S.

(Have a box of tissues ready. If you have never before seen grown men cry. It is not a pretty sight)  🤣🤣🤪 

Anonymous Me.

SERVICE-CONNECTED DISABLED VETERAN U.S. ATLANTIC SUBMARINE FORCES

Perfect Infinity MOCKUP.png

Welcome to the forum.  Tell us a bit more about yourself if you would.  I'm into Distant Arrivals now,  which seems to have a bit more rythmic definition than the others before it.  Taking me for a bit of a ride whereas the other 3 didn't.  Imma nosin on 'em but have some things to get done outside.  I'll slip back .  Tell us  more about what you're really trying to accomplish and how you're going to do it.  I want some meat and taters on ya!  Again, welcome to the forum.  :)  BTW, a roll of toilet paper is cheaper than tissues.  😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

Welcome to the forum.  Tell us a bit more about yourself if you would.  I'm into Distant Arrivals now,  which seems to have a bit more rythmic definition than the others before it.  Taking me for a bit of a ride whereas the other 3 didn't.  Imma nosin on 'em but have some things to get done outside.  I'll slip back .  Tell us  more about what you're really trying to accomplish and how you're going to do it.  I want some meat and taters on ya!  Again, welcome to the forum.  :)  BTW, a roll of toilet paper is cheaper than tissues.  😂

Dave1291 You described completely the pain of listing individual tracks. I wanted to get a CD with just one track or vinyl the same. As a listening experience. Track 1,2, &3 warmed you up for track 4. Just as track four Bass and Cello was based on Cello and Violin in track 3. When you return should you have the ability to do so. Start from the beginning. By the end it will make more sense. 

I taught myself how to read and write music. Took two years. I also recorded some things. I spoke to others about getting those recordings ironed out. Found a few people who put sparkles on those recordings and managed others to join in. Amazing, amazing musicians far better than myself. 

Track 1 a guitar. Track 2 guitar and electric guitar. Strings. track 3, violin strings and cello. 

I broke all of my gear except what was needed to complete the mixing and mastering. I am done. Not the musician I was; anymore. I am currently seeking my next inspiration.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wuzzzer said:

Welcome?  Did you happen to see the description of what this forum section is for?

Yes, I just found it. hmmm. Thanks for the heads up. I was searching for the right area for new members. Not really a technical question so much is it? It can be? Like If I said who do I talk to about making a speaker system? that could help? 

eh.

37 minutes ago, imeiamme said:

Yes, I just found it. hmmm. Thanks for the heads up. I was searching for the right area for new members. Not really a technical question so much is it? It can be? Like If I said who do I talk to about making a speaker system? that could help? 

eh.

“This section of the forums is strictly for technical questions related to these forums or other Klipsch websites.
Please see one of the many other sections of the forums to post any other kind of topic. For specific Klipsch product assistance, visit: https://support.klipsch.com.”

In other words, it’s for people having issues with the forum or Klipsch’s website.  There’s other sections farther down where you’ll get better exposure and answers.  👍

@wuzzzerI concede you are correct. I will pick this up tomorrow. Feel free to remove this post. My sincerest for having placed it in a UA area. 

Same to everyone. I made another error. I promise to get right. someday. 

50 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

“This section of the forums is strictly for technical questions related to these forums or other Klipsch websites.
Please see one of the many other sections of the forums to post any other kind of topic. For specific Klipsch product assistance, visit: https://support.klipsch.com.”

In other words, it’s for people having issues with the forum or Klipsch’s website.  There’s other sections farther down where you’ll get better exposure and answers.  👍

Thanks for having me. I'll start a thread in the lounge area. Won't be a new member post. It will just be a music thing and a link. 

• Like 2