So who's bought the most Reference gear at the great Tweeter swap meet?

shoe11

Ok everyone ante up and let's see who got what. List only the gear you got on clearance from Tweeter and affiliates and what you paid. None of this "I'm thinking about this" or "considering that". Only hardcore, I have it in my house right now qualifies.

As for myself: Not a damn thing.

Next.....

~shoe

I purchased all my gear from Good Guys recently. I called my local Tweeter dealer and found that their "clearance" prices are slightly better than the deal I received. I think I'll probably follow up w/ Good Guys to see if they'll honor the price differential.

Also, my local Tweeter doesn't carry the RB5-II. Is this common for all Tweeters?

Matt~

Tweeter is mostly warehouse centric. Meaning they keep all the stuff at a central location and then ship to the store needed stock as orders are placed. With anything other than the 3 series gear, you'll most likely have to place your order and wait a few days.

I had to order all the Reference pieces I have in my sig.

~shoe

Thanks to Tweeter (indirectly, that is), I was able to upgrade my fronts to RF5's. I actually went to Good Guys and told them about the Tweeter clearance. They not only matched Tweeter's price, but they went below it! Since I don't have money pouring out of my pockets, I was even able to finance the RF5's for 1 year at 0% financing. The RF5's replace the fronts so the RB3's went to the surrounds and the RS3's went back to the store.