Callign all satisfied 4.1 owners!!

pinipig523

I would just like to share my 2 cents regarding the ProMedia 4.1s.

They would have to be the best speakers out there for the price (mine were $189). You cant find a $200 set out there that belts out highs as clear, produces mids as well or a sub that drums out the lows like this guy can! The sub is great and the satellites are heaven!

The system has no trouble in amazing me whether it be music audio or games. DVD has to be the 4.1s weaker link, but that's completely understandable since it doesnt have a center speaker (if u really need that center speaker, just buy a 2.1 refurb and hook it up whenever u watch a movie).

The only downside to having these speakers is the fact that I can hear how inferior everything else is (my old soundcard, 128kbps mp3s, motherboard, power outlet)... 9.gif

I am really satisfied with these klipsch speakers!

4.8/5

I like my promedia's a lot, however the more I listen to the AL 641's, the more I like their subwoofer better. I mean the thing is tight and accurate, drives down LOW!, and knows how to rip a room apart, but doesn't feature all that port noise.

However I love the the PM sats. They are crystal clear. I think somebody accual drove the PM sats. with a 641 Subwoofer/Amp, I may have to find it. Anyhoo that's my spec.

im real glad my girlfriend bought me the 4.1s. not only for its superb quality and value but because of the whole idea of owning a klipsch.

if i had gone the way of logitech, i wouldnt have learned as much about speakers as i do now. as far as i know, logitech does not hold a forum regarding their products, much less their speakers on their official site.

i really like the fact that klipsch hosts this forum - it really has been a great way for me to read up on the many different aspects of speakers and sound (not just restricted to the multimedia scene). its little things like this that make for a loyal customer.

cheers klipsch! 9.gif

Hi, I own my 4.1 only for a 6 weeks by now but I love them a lot !

In 2001 I heared the 2.1 play and fell in love with their sound, since then I listened to a lot of brand and none have been better (in my opinion).

I didnt got the money in 2001, this year i wanted a surround sound system for my PC, I was glad to discover that Klipsch makes this kind of system 1.gif

It's the best sound system in my house.

2.gif