I am going to Pakistan

Kain

"on me for making an essentially non-political comment "

Key Liberal Spin word - "Essentially". You said it Dumb-***. HAHAHA

What is so Funny is you tell Kain to be careful of Terrorism when he SUPPORTS Terrorism. Course you wouldn't notice HIS own words You're an idiot, and support Terrorism too. LOL

I say we take Pre-Emptive action on the Terrorist-Hugging Canadians next. LOL

Anyway, this Board sucks since you Losers came on here and turned from an audio board to anything but. Talking Liberalism, Pimples on your ***. You Clowns suck.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 3/20/2003 8:55:28 PM forresthump2 wrote:

"on me for making an essentially non-political comment "

Key Liberal Spin word - "Essentially". You said it Dumb-***. HAHAHA

What is so Funny is you tell Kain to be careful of Terrorism when he SUPPORTS Terrorism. Course you wouldn't notice HIS own words You're an idiot, and support Terrorism too. LOL

I say we take Pre-Emptive action on the Terrorist-Hugging Canadians next. LOL

Anyway, this Board sucks since you Losers came on here and turned from an audio board to anything but. Talking Liberalism, Pimples on your ***. You Clowns suck.

----------------

You need serious help. How is it exactly that Kain "supports terrorism?" Ohhh, because his family is in Pakistan? You are so narrow minded it borders on the ridiculous, no wait it is ridiculous.

You keep talking about non-audio related posts, yet I have NEVER seen a single post of yours that is audio related, and remember one thing this was a going away thread to wish Kain well on this trip and YOU turned it into a political thread. Heck it's not even that, you just seem to feel the need to display your political paranoia to everyone here and don't seem to realize that YOU are the only jackass on this board.

For The Record: Forresthump2

I make no apology for being rude to you.

I intended to be malicious,crude,nasty and mean. If you feel wounded ---- I am delighted! It simply gives you a taste of what you try to do to everyone else. You really are a poisonous little man.

I really don't give a rat's *** that you have been nasty to me at every opportunity--- real or imagined . I have hardly been the first or even most frequently attacked. I do care however that your political ranting, bigotry , and lurid public -- ( or should I say pubic ) fantasies have polluted this forum for far too long !

You aren't provocative .... You are merely pathetic.

ForrestGump,

"I say we take Pre-Emptive action on the Terrorist-Hugging Canadians next. LOL"

Very funny,when a country DARES not follow your vision you declare them commies,terrorits and EVIL.

Classic witch hunt tactics from a savage age,what is next you will use the classic BRAINNWASH and FANATIC label on me. LOL

GO feel free

What is this a new world order?

Its easy to kick Canada with its 1/10 population and limited military

Now if you have the guts go kick Putin and Russia in the privates. IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS

Hey Russia is "weak" now and does not count. LOL

ForrestGump with your warrior like BS speech you should be the first in line at the front line

I am sure if you met face to face with Saddam you would lick his boots and act anti American

LOL

Not a surprise to anyone here

Last...I am not a Frechman so anytime you spit on le fromage and le vin I dont give a damn

LOL 1.gif

I'm only fooling to make you No-Life losers look like the sad Clowns you are. LOL If there Was not some truth in what I say you Goons wouldn't get so bent out of shape. He-he

Ears I know you're not French though I know you also enjoy making Love to the Moose. he-he

And the Blues suck yellow ice. LMAO

Lynn, when you going to Start eating that Manitoba crow you old Liberal Computer nerd gimp? he-he

----------------

On 3/21/2003 1:29:49 PM Kain wrote:

Hey guys!

I am in Pakistan right now.

WTF happened here?? This thread just exploded!

----------------

Take some pics! Always have wanted to go out there. My friend visited this last summer, had a wonderful time!!!

"This thread just exploded!"

Yes it did EXPLODE,ForrestGump tries to push his luck and I dont put my trust in luck.

1.gif

ForrestGump needs to taste a good whip and free himself from the massive brain damage he has,caused by a sustained brain wash.