Who wants my Klipschorns?

Conductor

I've lost the corners for my Khorns. Sniff. I'm going to sell them now, and want to offer them to the members of this forum first. They are '85 KCBR's with AK2 networks. Real beauties in like-new condition. First $2000 takes them. You must come get them. Email for more information, pictures, feedback, etc, if you are serious about buying a great pair of Khorns. West central Illinois

post-7810-13819246786174_thumb.jpg

Not bad, my '91 KCBRs with AK-3 networks cost me $2300.00 brand new in May of '91. I wish I would have purchased the KBBRs instead though. The inset riser looks a lot better when I compare my KCBRs with my KBWOs that have the riser, The different cabinet style was $300.00 more at time of purchase and I was stretching things then... Oh well

If I bought yours I'd have a matching set as I finished mine in walnut too.

Wes

I thought the same thing, i own 4 of them, 3 against windows till i build my false corners!

I didnt care at the time, and still dont, im ganna build my false corners soon, right now im doing my crossovers, they will look like Mopar Daves in his cornwalls when im done, on my 1980s!

Regards Jim9.gif

• 1 month later...