70's Khorns BR - $1000, La Scala's Rough $400 - In Maine

Frzninvt

I finally found myself a pair of Khorns - Yippee! They are from the 80's and in Oak. However, he has a pair of 70's birch raw Khorns that need a little work he said one has a scratch on the front and some delamination in the rear but he is asking $1000 for them and he has a rough pair of La Scala's for $400. I don't have all the details as of yet I am waiting for him to email me back. Once I do if anyone is interested in the 70's Khorns or the La Scala's I can put you in contact with him. He is location in Maine near the NH border I won't know more until I speak with him. Uh Oh! that means I will be selling my '80 Oak Clear Belle's w/cane grills as soon as I have the Khorns in my possession. I have attached a photo of one of my Belle's.9.gif

Bet you're not freezin' in VT now...your heart's all warm and fuzzy knowin' yer gettin' some Klipschorns now! Congrats! You gotta be as happy as flies on $#%+!

I love your Belle Klipsch, they're purdy! If only I had the loot right now...

Frzninvt

I am thrilled to see that got yourself a set of horns before going below the ground dude !!

I know that you were terribly disappointed in having missed those $1600.00 horns last week.

Your Belles look lovely to me - and my wife seemed to think they were bloody marvelous - funny tone in her voice actually --Hmmmm - shrug.

Congratulations mi amigo !

I already have a La Scala to use as a center channel, I think since it has the same horn as the La Scala it will actually be a better match than a single La Scala. No takers on the other Khorns or La Scala's he has? I have his email address that I can provide you. Anyone interested in my Belle's please contact me I think I will be asking $1500 for them. Email me for any details.

----------------

On 3/25/2003 3:34:36 PM Frzninvt wrote:

No takers on $1000 Khorns or $400 La Scala's? Wow, I am suprised! Maybe I should post under the HT or 2CH sections of the forum. Belle's anyone, anyone.

----------------

I would love to have the La Scala's, but that plus the coast to coast shipping is not in my budget right now. As for the belle's, I have always preferred the cane grills, but I still seem to have the same problem!