Day one of vacation was successfull

m00n

Ok, so I took this week off to work in my theater yet again. Over the weekend and today, I have managed to get a good deal done. And so far.....

No smashed fingers

No lobbed off limbs

No nail punctures

No objects falling off the ladder tray and onto my mellon

But best of all....

NO BROKEN BONES 9.gif

Yet that is. 2.gif

Fish,

I sat for about 10 minutes and oh damn... Muscles were already stiffening up. 14.gif

Ou8thisSN

I am a software engineer. However, I used to frame houses durring the summers while in college. I miss the work actually. I stayed in good shape thats for sure.

m00n,I also build from the foudation to the trim,I like to do it all.Yes it helps with fitness but as you get older it hurts more, so try jumpin jacks. 2.gif Enjoy another day,safe boating is NO accident.

Regardless of bumped heads, and smashed fingers, taking off of work to play with stuff you love... nothing beats it. Besides it's not considered a project unless you draw blood. Nothing better than a band-aid and a beer.

Good luck with the work...

Let's just hope you get done in time to be able to enjoy what you've done on your vacation.

----------------

On 4/7/2003 8:59:30 PM m00n wrote:

Ok, so I took this week off to work in my theater yet again. Over the weekend and today, I have managed to get a good deal done. And so far.....

No smashed fingers

No lobbed off limbs

No nail punctures

No objects falling off the ladder tray and onto my mellon

But best of all....

NO BROKEN BONES
9.gif

Yet that is.
2.gif

----------------

So mOOn,

Have you transported any more DVD players with the disk in them either? If not, you are on a good roll... just playing man!! 3.gif

DAY 2 WAS GOOD

Ok so still no bodily damages. No need for the paramedics. 2.gif. Rented a sheetrock jack and got 95% of my ceiling done. The new ceiling has a layer of soundboard and then a layer of sheetrock.

Ack... I ack every, not a muscle in my body is free from ack. I am even too tried to argue with my wife. 9.gif

Ok so it's monday, back to work day. 8.gif

What makes it worse is this. I didn't shave my head for a week, so when I went to shave it today it was a little more difficult to shave than usual because the hair had grown longer than what I ususally let it grow between shavings.

Get to work, sitting at my desk, feeling around my head and felt a big ol chunk of hair that that I missed. Now I am sitting here all self conscience about it.

Oh well. I got LOTS of work done on my room. Got all the sound board up on the new ceiling, got all the sheetrock up on the new ceiling/mud and taped. Got my wiring done for my sconced and electrical outlets, got my riser floor in on Friday.

My biggest issue right now is making that ceiling look as smooth as possible. I don't want to texture it. I think the look I am going for in the room, a textured ceiling would look out of place. So I still have lots of sanding and touchup mudding. *UGH*

I took lots of pics along the way, I just have not had time to update my website. I'll try to do that in the next few days.

Damn, this hair thing is really bothering me. I feel like a freak-boy.

Anyway...