ATTN Klipsch. Need some new Hotties wallpaper

m00n

----------------

On 5/2/2003 6:33:38 AM jt1stcav wrote:

Maybe her career will span these shores someday. I think her popularity may even exceed Spears and Agularea (SP?).
9.gif

----------------

I think she has the tallent to do so. That voice is incredible. I just hope she does not fallow Spears and Agularea in their trashy, sleazy, ****ty appearance. I hope she keeps retains that girl next door look. That is a lot more appealing to me that the spears/agularea ho-bag look.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----------------

On 5/2/2003 6:33:38 AM jt1stcav wrote:

You naughty, naughty boy!
11.gif

Read part of her bio, and she eventually wants to learn English (she's also popular in Britian). She could sing in Pig Latin for all I care. Maybe her career will span these shores someday. I think her popularity may even exceed Spears and Agularea (SP?).
9.gif

----------------

If you go to her page & load the Jukebox player, quite a few of her songs are in english already. It looks like a new thing they just added.

----------------

Just for an update... I would like to pull this off my site tonight (friday) by 11:00 pm (pacific time). So if you want it, go get it!

Bryan

----------------

Just bumping this one up ....

Only 3 hours to go ...

Tonight, I played this for my daughter... & she is now hooked on the song. She also went so far as to get the lyrics, & have them translated (on line).

Since it does not translate well, I posted the lyrics on the same site as I put the video. That way, you can go see it only if you want to.

I did not want to ruin m00n's fantasy with a bad translation.

m00n's dream

----------------

On 4/7/2003 9:30:36 PM m00n wrote:

Thus we need some new hotties 2003 style hotties. Yes?

----------------

I'm a professional photographer among other things. Just got a set of 1979 La Scalas and after I've refinished them in a couple of weeks I'll get a few models together and take some high quality photos for both myself and all others who would like them.

Since I'm on the Gulf Coast and it's pretty warm here I think I can get some bikini shots without any problem. There's a university nearby with at least 2 very fine babes (tall with long silky legs) who have expressed an interest in modeling with some choppers. Maybe they'll do the speaker thing too. 3.gif

Will post here when I have the images. If you're interested you may e-mail your desire for the Klipsch wallpaper images and tell me what size you have your desktop set to. Mine for example is 1024x768 and I have dual monitors. I'll just create the standard 3 sizes so all will be able to enjoy them.

Regards,

Tony

(Nikon D100 digital slr, Nikon 24-85 AFS-G zoom, Nikon SB80DX flash, etc.)

----------------

On 5/4/2003 1:57:18 PM Tony Boone wrote:

(Nikon D100 digital slr, Nikon 24-85 AFS-G zoom, Nikon SB80DX flash, etc.)

----------------

Damn nice photo gear, Tony. Before I went digital (Olympus C-3020), I was a part time 35mm freelancer (landscapes and wedding photography), using trusty manual Olympus OM-1, OM-1n, OM-3, and OM-4t bodies with motordrives, various Olympus bracket flash units and a Vivitar 235HV, and Olympus optics: 55mm f/1.2, 28mm f/2, 200mm f/4, Gossen LunaPro, Hoya filters, etc. I miss my gear; due to financial circumstances beyond my control, I sold it all.

Can't wait to see your Klipsch model pictures when you get around to it...good luck!

----------------

On 5/4/2003 11:04:40 PM jt1stcav wrote:

Damn nice photo gear, Tony. Before I went digital (Olympus C-3020), I was a part time 35mm freelancer (landscapes and wedding photography), using trusty manual Olympus OM-1, OM-1n, OM-3, and OM-4t bodies with motordrives, various Olympus bracket flash units and a Vivitar 235HV, and Olympus optics: 55mm f/1.2, 28mm f/2, 200mm f/4, Gossen LunaPro, Hoya filters, etc. I miss my gear; due to financial circumstances beyond my control, I sold it all.

Can't wait to see your Klipsch model pictures when you get around to it...good luck!

----------------

Thank you. Shot a little league baseball game tonight. Was kind of fun. Will post some of the pics I've taken with the D100. And of course the Klipsch babes when I get those done. lol

Tony