m00n

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

j-malotky

Actually I still have both accounts. I wonder if my aracnet junk mail filter picked it up. I have the ability to get access to the junk mail every once in a while when they provide me a legit email indicating that I have junk mail. But I don't remember what that URL is to the web site to get at it. Will just have to wait until they send me anyother message.

Ok horndogs.... I have the pics, send me an email if you want to see the pics because they really are not approporate to show on the forum. Well, depends on how you look at it. If you look at it as klipsch art, then I suppose they would be ok, however I doubt the webby would see it that way and I don't particularly want to be banned. 10.gif

Hey, if you want a copy of these pics, I will send them to you but I need your email addresses. I can't send them through the Klipsch forum. So either email my hotmail account or send me a private message with your email...

I have already sent some out to the guys who have provided me thier actual email address.

m00n.

m00n, m00n, m00n...how DOES your poor wife put up with you? I just received your e-mail this morning before work...WOW! I won't be able to look at my female coworkers the same way today after just viewing the "khorn" pictures (nice pair of horns, by the way...really). And that dance still has me hopping! Thank you for bringing a smile to my face!3.gif

Because I have always shown my true colors. Never hid anything from her. I was a dog before her, while we dated and she knew that going into marrage. I am loyal to her and she knows it. I may oogle over other women but I never have nor ever will cheat on her.

Glad you liked the boobie dance 9.gif

Moon

Where is my copy of the boob dance????

I mean, I shared my naked Khorn pics with you....

Sounds like your wife is a lot like mine. I can show her pics etc. and make comments about somebody looking hot or has big boobs or whatever, she knows I love her and would not cheat.

JM

Hey JM... I know you have sent me emails, thus, I should have your email but I try to keep my hotmail email account cleaned out therefore I don't have it any more... post or send me your email and I will be happy to send boobdance to you.1.gif

Oh darln' when I think about you, I think about looooooooooOOOOOOove.2.gif

sj-

Not one to covet someone else's GF, but your avatar has two hotties for sure. Just get them to snuggle up to a Klipschorn and you'll be set for life!

bruins-

Completely off topic... I was driving around the other day and saw a bumper sticker for you...

"There are only two kinds of ships; submarines and targets!"

Wow, thanks for the picture - I say we have a vote and elect her our unofficial Forum beauty queen.

I do have some questions about the equipment though:

What is the model name?

How old is it?

Is it used?

Where, oh where, is it located?

Do you have more pics?

What is the asking price?

How many previous owners?

Is this a high-maintenance unit?

What those big knobs for?

If you flick the little buttons, what happens?

Does it play better at night?

Does the wood need oiling?

Do you have to polish it often?

What size are the transformers?

What is the measured output in SPL?

What kind of performance is it rated for?

Does it plug in normally?

Can you use it for home movies?

Any scratches on the backside?

Have you looked under the hood?

If you use a flashlight, can you see any damage?

If you use a finger, are any of the parts loose?

Is it better with loud rock n' roll, or would soft, gentle music be better?

Can you tell when it is warming up by looking at the big meters or should you listen for little noises instead?

I could see the unit better if you would move that xxdamnxx woman on the top!

(Sorry, guess I had a Big Mac attack.)

3.gif

----------------

On 4/19/2003 7:18:13 AM jhawk92 wrote:

sj-

Not one to covet someone else's GF, but your avatar has two hotties for sure. Just get them to snuggle up to a Klipschorn and you'll be set for life!

bruins-

Completely off topic... I was driving around the other day and saw a bumper sticker for you...

"There are only two kinds of ships; submarines and targets!"

----------------

LOL! Tell me about it... I thought you guys could appreciate something like this so I thought I would share my good fortune!

2.gif