ATTN Klipsch. Need some new Hotties wallpaper

m00n

----------------

On 4/19/2003 11:11:02 AM Colin wrote:

Wow, thanks for the picture - I say we have a vote and elect her our unofficial Forum beauty queen.

I do have some questions about the equipment though:

How many previous owners?

----------------

27.gif30.gif

ALWAYS good to know what your about to get into... Get it? Get in to?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----------------

On 4/24/2003 3:24:40 PM m00n wrote:

----------------

On 4/19/2003 11:11:02 AM Colin wrote:

Wow, thanks for the picture - I say we have a vote and elect her our unofficial Forum beauty queen.

I do have some questions about the equipment though:

How many previous owners?

----------------

27.gif30.gif

ALWAYS good to know what your about to get into... Get it? Get in to?

----------------

LOL

JHawk

I had the most awesome picture of the Kennedy with the scopes cross hairs all lined up. It was truly a great picture. As the scope tech I had quite a few "unique" pictures but when it came time to snag a picture or 3 as i was transferring they ended up being stamped with a classification.

On the print on the botton it stated;

the bigger they are the faster they sink

But I do love that bumper sticker....

Scott

sj-

So, which one is Stephanie? And please don't tell me they aren't family members! 11.gif

Scott-

I bet you had some good pics if you were the "techie." Bet some were of the pride and joy of the USSR! I'd have gone Navy if the AF didn't offer a better scholarship for me. My favorite is "Aerospace engineering build weapons systems. Civil engineers build targets."

6.gif OMG! I have found the next Klipsch Speaker girl.

She is a French pop singer. A voice that could melt Satan himself. With looks to boot. That voice of hers is just incredible. She is an Angle. 12.gif

Alizee

Here is a video of her. Take your pic of player and resolution. Yes it's clean and is work safe! I would not post anything that was not. But remember it is French and a little edgy.

Hi Res Real Player

Low Res Real Player

High Res Quicktime

'>Low Res Quicktime

A buddy gave me a CD that had some stuff on it. On it was one of her videos. Same song, but live with her on stage.

Ok heart slow down...

If you don't hear from me for a while, that's cause I am in a French prison. 83.gif

I wish I could show you this other video of her, but it's 40+ megs. If I put it on my website, all you horndogs would eat up every ounce of my interent bandwidth. I could burn one or two CDs and send them out and you all could pass them around through snail male to each other after you watched it and copied it to your hard drive2.gif

Yeah, but what kind of a connection do you have? I am not worried about people hitting my site, I am worried about 30 people all at once trying to download that file.

Like I said it's 40+ megs, but I can send a copy of the physical CD to you if you give me your address.

Alizee is a true hottie for sure, especially in her all wet video. To hell with Europe...if she wants her popularity to soar, she needs to have a US tour.

But I doubt if she'd bother being a Klipsch spokesperson...she's all into her French roots and her French fans (as well she should, I suppose).